Ch(T)  /  Ch(S)  /  English
Hot Search ‧
Company Profile


I-SEE VISION TECHNOLOGY INC., founded in March 1999, is a research-driven medical optical company offering a wide variety of products with innovative technology and advanced design. We further extend our know-how on soft contact lens technology to medical and vision care. We have become one of the world’s most advanced leading independent optical and contact lens products provider.


Continuous Innovation
We specialize in manufacturing various kinds of soft contact lenses to meet customers’ needs. We also provide technical consultation and design service on soft contact lenses. I-SEE VISION TECHNOLOGY INC. researches, develops, manufactures and markets a broad range of innovative products, directly and through corporate alliances, to satisfy customer needs and improve the quality of life.  Our endeavors are demonstrated by short process cycle times, high yields, and controlled production costs through the automation-integrated “Gradient Molding Process” developed independently by I-SEE.


Global Market Expansion
Presently, we mainly focus on the professional ODM products for overseas markets which accounts for 70% of the entire capacity, with the remaining 30% for the domestic sales. Our customers are distributed all over the world, including Japan, China, APAC, Europe, America, Taiwan, and etc.
We are striving to become the most efficient and innovative global provider of good quality contact lenses.


Best Quality Assurance
In addition to outstanding product design and  professional manufacturing process, I-SEE VISION also cooperates with international agents, laboratories, and hospitals to assure our customers of the best quality. From 2000, we have received CE, ISO13485, GMP certificate, and etc.


Our Misson
Innovation

To create the best qualified and market demanded product with our innovative technology

Creativity

To produce safe and comfortable lenses with excellent capability in design and technique

Speed 

To assure stable cooperative relationship with quick delivery time

Flexibility

To meet market demand with high efficiency and various product selection



 


Print