PREPARING THE LENS FOR WEARING
1. Always wash your hands thoroughly with a mild soap, rinse completely, and dry with a lint-free towel before touching your lenses.
2. Avoid the use of soaps containing cold cream, lotion, or oily cosmetics before handling your lenses.
3. Handle your lenses with your fingertips, and be careful to avoid touching with fingernails. It is helpful to keep your fingernails short and smooth.
HANDLING THE LENSES
1. Remove the lens from its storage case and examine it to be sure that it is moist, clean, clear, and free of any nicks or tears. If the lens appears damaged, do not use it.
2. Verify that the lens is not turned inside out by placing it on your forefinger and checking its profile.
PLACING THE LENS ON THE EYES
1. Place the lens on the tip of your forefinger. BE SURE THE LENS IS CORRECTLY ORIENTED.
2. Place the middle finger of the same hand close to your lower eyelashes and pull down the lower lid.
3. Use the forefinger or middle finger of the other hand to lift the upper lid.
4. Place the lens on the eye.
5. Gently release the lids and blink. The lens will center automatically.
REMOVING THE LENS
1. Wash, rinse and dry your hands thoroughly.
2. Look up, slide the lens to lower part of the eye using the forefinger.
3. Gently pinch the lens between the thumb and forefinger.
4. Remove the lens.
CARING FOR YOUR LENSES
1. Always use fresh, unexpired lens care solution.
2. Use the recommended system of lens care, chemical (not heat), and carefully follow instruction on solution labeling.
3. Always remove, clean, rinse and disinfect your lenses according to the schedule prescribed by your eye care practitioners.
4. Never rinse your lenses in water from the tap.
5. To store lenses, disinfect and leave them in the closed/unopened case until ready to wear.
6. Always keep your lenses completely immersed in a recommended disinfecting solution when the lenses are not being worn.
7. After removing your lenses from the lens case, empty and rinse the lens storage case; then allow the lens case to air dry.
1. Carefully follow the contact lens wearing and replacement instructions recommended by eye care practitioners.
2. If your eyes become red or irritated or you experience any pain, remove your lenses immediately and consult your eye care practitioners.
3. Replace damaged, contaminated or scratched lenses immediately.
4. DO NOT use your lenses for water sports unless watertight goggles are worn.
5. DO NOT sleep with your lenses on.
6. DO NOT wear the lenses when using eye drops.